PropertyBooks.com.au ask Noel a number of questions on how to build wealth and achieve financial freedom.
Here are the questions;
- I guess to kick us off we would really like to get and understanding of your investment background, where did you start and what gave you your passion for investment.
- When you were starting out, what did you find the major hurdles were, was it access to information, raising capital? finding quality assets to purchase?
- How complicated do you believe people’s investment strategies need to be these days? Can people really still build wealth with just the typical residential buy and hold property investment strategy?
- Does fear play a big part in peoples mindset’s when it comes to building their wealth? is there an amount of fear that you would consider healthy?
- Who should people really be listening to when it comes to getting good advice around building their wealth?
- So talking about different property investment strategies, can you talk a little bit about where you see Positive Gearing and Negative Gearing and how those strategies fit into a portfolio and also how those strategies differ from Positive and Negative Cashflow.
- So lets talk about Negative Equity at the moment, where someone might have purchased a property for 1 million dollars and it is now worth say 800 thousand dollars what are your general thoughts.
- Buying Property in Super, do you see this as a good long term strategy? what are the impacts of negative gearing in super where it is a low tax environment